Sunday, October 14, 2012

First Post

This post is exercise in procrastination. This weekend has been primarily devoted to studying for a test I have Monday. To be honest, I haven't really felt like studying at all this weekend. Why? The main reason has to do with a small adorable new distraction:

ARTHUR
*evidence of the distraction pictured below.

Really, how could one study with that adorable little face staring at you? 
My boyfriend, Mike and I adopted him on Thursday. It has been a blast having a dog again. Sandy, my previous dog pasted away about 1 1/2 years ago. Since then I have been trying to find a doggy match for us. Arthur seems to fit right in! He is mellow, fun, people oriented and eager to please! His only "flaw" if you can call it that is he snores!! Loud snorting that keeps you up all night and drives your mate to the couch kind. This unfortunately has earned Arthur a private sleep quarters. 
Back to this studying business...

No comments:

Post a Comment